PAX East takes place at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC), which is conveniently located in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts.
If you're flying in, the airport you want is the Logan International Airport with the airport code of BOS.Directions & Public Transit Info
Boston Convention &
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Book Your Hotel
Looking for a place to hang your hat during PAX? We thought you might be, so we’ve worked with local hotels to get discounts on your hotel expenses. Take a look using our handy dandy online system.
- Route 1: Mariott Copley Place, Midtown Hotel, Revolution
- Route 2: Courtyard Downtown Tremont, DoubleTree Downtown, Moxy, Park Plaza, Revere Hotel, W Boston
- Route 3: Hyatt Regency, Omni Parker House
- Route 4: Boston Harbor Hotel, InterContinental
|Routes 1 - 4|
|Inbound from Hotels to BCEC Every 30 Mins||To/From Hotels Departing BCEC Every 30 Mins||Return to Hotels from BCEC Every 30 Mins|
|Thurs 2/27||8:00 am - 11:00 am||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm||10:00 pm - 1:00 am|
|Fri 2/28||8:00 am - 11:00 am||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm||10:00 pm - 1:00 am|
|Sat 2/29||8:00 am - 11:00 am||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm||10:00 pm - 1:00 am|
|Sun 3/1||8:00 am - 11:00 am||---||5:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
COVID-19 coronavirus: information for our attendees
Unless otherwise advised, our events are taking place as scheduled.
Our current status with regard to the COVID-19 virus remains unchanged: the health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority.
We strongly urge our exhibitors and visitors to refer to the guidelines and protocols as suggested by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local/national public health authorities regarding the virus.
If you have any concerns that you may get caught up in an inbound or outbound quarantine, or are feeling unwell, you may want to reconsider your attendance at the event.
We are following local and national public health closely. Dependent on local and national health guidelines and locations of our events, measures typically include:
- Public Health messaging displayed and shared pre and during event
- Strengthened hygiene, sanitization, availability of disinfectants
- Strengthened medical support
Customers who wish to participate in our events and who are not impacted by travel restrictions are free to do so. Travel advice and entry guidelines varies from country to country. Our event attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the country to which they wish to travel before making arrangements. Several countries have imposed travel restrictions to and from mainland China.
We are monitoring the situation very closely and will follow up with customers as the situation develops. If you have any specific event questions, please contact your customer service team.
MORE INFORMATION:The CDC’s standard recommendations for the general public to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.